Bulk CO2 Systems
Bulk CO2 systems for the carbonated beverage market. Serving a variety of usage requirements, our systems provide these benefits:
- Convenience: Eliminate replacing cylinder change-out and gas outages during peak hours. Enable a better use of your employees and storage space.
- Quality: Non-stop/unlimited CO2 flow eliminates flat drinks with perfect soda and beer dispensing, increasing customer satisfaction and eliminating complaints of poor taste.
- Safety: Gas is stored at a low operating pressure with no cylinder handling, helping to reduce job-related injuries. Employees are no longer required to tighten the line connections of tanks.
- Savings: Save on labor, lost residual gas and operational costs associated with the high cost of high-pressure cylinders. You’ll find $/lbs. Is less!
Standards around the world mandate that employees and customers are not exposed to potentially dangerous levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) as it is a highly toxic gas even in small quantities. CO2 alarm detects potentially dangerous levels of carbon dioxide in the air and triggers an audible alarm and visual indicator.
Here are 3 reasons your bar or restaurant can and should have a C02 safety monitor:
- Ensures it’s safe for your employees, non employees (such as suppliers) and yourself to enter or work inside a room where Carbon Dioxide is stored.
- Ensures you comply with current legislation, protecting you from possible prosecution under health and safety legislation.
- Ensures good safety management – you know immediately when you have a gas problem.
|Diameter||20 x 50 in||20 x 72 in||26 x 72 in|
|Height (with legs)§||55.625 in||71.875 in||73.875 in|
|Net Volume||32 gal||38 gal||82 gal|
|Storage Capacity at 125 psig||299 lb||477 lb||789 lb|
|Minimum Useage (No Venting) ∆||2.0 lb/day||2.5 lb/day||3.0 lb/day|
|C02 Gas Delivery (Continuous) @||1.0 lb/hr||5.5 lb/hr||10.0 lb/hr|
|Peak Flow Rate||3.0 lb/hr||10.0 lb/hr||15.0 lb/hr|
§: For height without legs subtract 6 inches
@: 12 consecutive hours at room temperature
∆: No loss in normal applications